My wife and I used this service from Newark to Bayonne cruise terminal. The quoted price was $35.00 but part way there they raised the price to $50 plus taxes, tolls and tip. The car itself was hardly a "limo". It was old and beat up with dents and scratches all over it. Not a great way to start our curise and celebrate my wife's birthday. They threatened to keep our luggage until we paid.
Do not use United Limo Service to Bayonne NJ
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 3 Norwegian Dawn
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 7 Assult on Golden Princess
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Veendam vs. Summit
- 10 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 13 1 night in Denali
- 14 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Antarctica Cruise
- 17 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 18 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 19 Cruise worries
- 20 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 23 An Introduction to new member
- 24 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 25 Sunday in Livorno