We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Disney Wonder vs. Majesty of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 7 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 8 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 9 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 12 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 13 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 14 Steep cruise discounts
- 15 transfers in Venice
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines