We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Disney Wonder vs. Majesty of the Seas
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 6 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Cruises to Alaska
- 9 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 10 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal