We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 2 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 3 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 4 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 5 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 6 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 7 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 8 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 9 Family First Timers
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 12 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss