We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 The difference of crowd sizes from today
- 2 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 3 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 4 Cruisewear on Princess
- 5 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 6 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 7 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 8 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 9 European River Cruises - strategy
- 10 Port Canaveral
- 11 Formal nights
- 12 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 15 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 16 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 17 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 20 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 21 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 22 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 23 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 24 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 25 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal