We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 2 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 3 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 4 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 5 We finally made up our minds...
- 6 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 7 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 8 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 11 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 12 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 13 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 14 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 15 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise