We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Disney Wonder vs. Majesty of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Pavlus Travel
- 8 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!