So I've never been on a Disney cruise and just saw that they are going to disallow smoking on balconies which is fine with me and will have designated smoking areas. They also have decided to allow people entrance to the MDR wearing shorts, even on formal nights. Again having never been on Disney I can't say if this is a big departure or not from their norm. For me this seems a bit of a stretch. I know formal night dress codes on most ships are loosely enforced but shorts?? Seems weird to me. What do you think?
Disney makes some big changes
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 2 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 3 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 4 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 5 river cruise cabins
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 8 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 11 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 14 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 15 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 20 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 21 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 22 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 23 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 24 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 25 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia