So I've never been on a Disney cruise and just saw that they are going to disallow smoking on balconies which is fine with me and will have designated smoking areas. They also have decided to allow people entrance to the MDR wearing shorts, even on formal nights. Again having never been on Disney I can't say if this is a big departure or not from their norm. For me this seems a bit of a stretch. I know formal night dress codes on most ships are loosely enforced but shorts?? Seems weird to me. What do you think?
Disney makes some big changes
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 2 Norovirus
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 5 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 6 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 7 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 Will we like European river cruises?
- 10 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 11 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 An Epic Adventure
- 14 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 15 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 16 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 17 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 18 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 19 queen mary question
- 20 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 21 Back from Epic cruise
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 Cozumel excursions
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?