My husband and I were thinking about taking a 7 night Disney Cruise in the western Carribean over Thanksgiving with our 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son. We were quoted $6700 for everything. I was just wondering if this is an average cost for a Disney cruise? I just started looking into it this week. Is it cheaper if you actually book a full year in advance. For those of you who have been on a Disney cruise, do you think our kids would enjoy it, or are they too young? Thank you!
Disney Cruise over Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 2 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 5 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 9 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 10 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 13 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 14 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 15 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 16 seascanner.com
- 17 Noordam VF4038
- 18 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 19 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 20 Mediterranean cruise
- 21 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 volendam or Noordam
- 24 Holland America Veendam
- 25 transfers in Venice