My family and I are in the process of booking a Disney Cruise next year. We are looking into booking two connecting catagory 7 rooms with navigators verandas with open port holes above the railing. I am nervous about having a veranda with children (ours will be 8, 4 and 1 at time of sail). Other catagory types are not available, so this is our best option. My main question then is about the doors to the veranda. I assume they have locks. Does anyone know if the locks are lower at hand-level or are they up high towards the top of the doors (i.e. out of reach of my children)? Thanks!
Disney Cruise--Verandas & Safety
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Cruises to Alaska
- 6 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 7 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 12 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 13 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 14 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami