My family and I are in the process of booking a Disney Cruise next year. We are looking into booking two connecting catagory 7 rooms with navigators verandas with open port holes above the railing. I am nervous about having a veranda with children (ours will be 8, 4 and 1 at time of sail). Other catagory types are not available, so this is our best option. My main question then is about the doors to the veranda. I assume they have locks. Does anyone know if the locks are lower at hand-level or are they up high towards the top of the doors (i.e. out of reach of my children)? Thanks!
Disney Cruise--Verandas & Safety
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 queen mary question
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports