I need help! Family of 4, (kids 12 AND 10) going on the Disney Wonder in August. What excurisons are must do, and can we do them cheaper not through the ship? I know in the carribiean it is easy to book outside trips at a big discount. We are porting in Skagway, Juneau and Kechikan. We would love to raft, whate watch, helicopter/fly, hike, zipline. Checked on ship, the excursions for the three ports are equal to what we paid for the cruise! But don't want to cheap out, as this is a once in a lifetime trip. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Disney Alaska cruise port excursions
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 6 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Cruises to Alaska
- 9 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 10 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal