I need help! Family of 4, (kids 12 AND 10) going on the Disney Wonder in August. What excurisons are must do, and can we do them cheaper not through the ship? I know in the carribiean it is easy to book outside trips at a big discount. We are porting in Skagway, Juneau and Kechikan. We would love to raft, whate watch, helicopter/fly, hike, zipline. Checked on ship, the excursions for the three ports are equal to what we paid for the cruise! But don't want to cheap out, as this is a once in a lifetime trip. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Disney Alaska cruise port excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 2 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 3 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?