I am trying to arrange travel after the cruise and I am not sure how much time to allow. The ship ports in at 6 AM in Copenhagen, and the idea train to take to the next location is at 11:13 AM.
Does that leave enough time to disembark the cruise ship and make it to the train station for the train? Or am I cutting it too close?
The train station is a 13 min taxi ride/ 22 minute walk from the port.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 온라인릴게임 ⊙홈-피:【kss998.com】⊙
- 2 Alaska Cruise
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Going!
- 6 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 7 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 8 Viking cruise in early October
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Husband is a green card holder
- 11 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 14 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 15 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 16 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 17 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 20 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 21 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 22 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 23 MSC splendida
- 24 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!