I am trying to arrange travel after the cruise and I am not sure how much time to allow. The ship ports in at 6 AM in Copenhagen, and the idea train to take to the next location is at 11:13 AM.
Does that leave enough time to disembark the cruise ship and make it to the train station for the train? Or am I cutting it too close?
The train station is a 13 min taxi ride/ 22 minute walk from the port.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthprograme.com/follicle-rx/
- 2 Bogus Viking Ocean Cruises Incentive offers
- 3 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 4 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 5 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 6 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 7 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 8 river cruises what do you love
- 9 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 10 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 11 NYC Tour before cruise
- 12 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 13 Pre-cruise hotel
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 port excursion recommendations
- 16 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 17 Caribbean in 17/18
- 18 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 20 Dietary requests
- 21 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 22 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 23 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 24 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 25 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?