I am trying to arrange travel after the cruise and I am not sure how much time to allow. The ship ports in at 6 AM in Copenhagen, and the idea train to take to the next location is at 11:13 AM.
Does that leave enough time to disembark the cruise ship and make it to the train station for the train? Or am I cutting it too close?
The train station is a 13 min taxi ride/ 22 minute walk from the port.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/derma-folia-scam/
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 4 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 5 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 6 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 10 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 11 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 12 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 15 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 16 Repositioning Cruise
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 19 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 21 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 22 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 23 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 24 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 25 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome