I am trying to arrange travel after the cruise and I am not sure how much time to allow. The ship ports in at 6 AM in Copenhagen, and the idea train to take to the next location is at 11:13 AM.
Does that leave enough time to disembark the cruise ship and make it to the train station for the train? Or am I cutting it too close?
The train station is a 13 min taxi ride/ 22 minute walk from the port.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 포유카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 코리아카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 4 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 5 Roll calls
- 6 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise