I am trying to arrange travel after the cruise and I am not sure how much time to allow. The ship ports in at 6 AM in Copenhagen, and the idea train to take to the next location is at 11:13 AM.
Does that leave enough time to disembark the cruise ship and make it to the train station for the train? Or am I cutting it too close?
The train station is a 13 min taxi ride/ 22 minute walk from the port.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 HP Installtion CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Tauck River Cruises
- 3 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 4 Celebrity Millennium
- 5 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Trip insurance
- 8 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 9 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 10 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 11 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 12 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 13 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 14 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 15 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 18 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 24 European cruise suggestions?
- 25 Going!