In less than 10 days I begin a journey to complete a dream that began just a few years ago. A journey and a dream I consider myself so fortunate to pursue. To those that have gone before me, your stories, your pictures and your spirit of adventure have inspired me. I hope my experiences on the earth's largest wilderness area, Antarctica will move others to do the same. Join me as my adventure begins, November 26th, 2010.
Discovering The Blue Continent
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 3 Norwegian Dawn
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 7 Assult on Golden Princess
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Veendam vs. Summit
- 10 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 13 1 night in Denali
- 14 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Antarctica Cruise
- 17 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 18 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 19 Cruise worries
- 20 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 23 An Introduction to new member
- 24 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 25 Sunday in Livorno