We have a cruise booked with Holland America to Alaska in August. We aren't really interested in the formal dining nights but are wondering if we don't go to the formal seating are we going to be missing out on any special entrees that they don't serve otherwise?
Dining on Holland America
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 2 Majesty of the Seas
- 3 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Cruise room options for three people
- 6 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 7 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 8 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??