I thought we had decided to take our two children (7 and 9) on a Mediterranean cruise in October next year, but after reading all the posts I am not sure. If we take our children during the school year, will they likely be the only children on board? My husband is in his 50s and I am in my 30s, so will we be out of place with regard to age? I can easily go with the flow, but I don't want to spend my time on board with people in their 70s and 80s!
I need advice..should we consider another cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 2 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 3 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 4 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 5 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 8 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 9 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 10 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 11 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 12 MSC splendida
- 13 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 14 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 15 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 19 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 20 Shore excursions
- 21 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 22 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017