I thought we had decided to take our two children (7 and 9) on a Mediterranean cruise in October next year, but after reading all the posts I am not sure. If we take our children during the school year, will they likely be the only children on board? My husband is in his 50s and I am in my 30s, so will we be out of place with regard to age? I can easily go with the flow, but I don't want to spend my time on board with people in their 70s and 80s!
I need advice..should we consider another cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 2 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise