I thought we had decided to take our two children (7 and 9) on a Mediterranean cruise in October next year, but after reading all the posts I am not sure. If we take our children during the school year, will they likely be the only children on board? My husband is in his 50s and I am in my 30s, so will we be out of place with regard to age? I can easily go with the flow, but I don't want to spend my time on board with people in their 70s and 80s!
I need advice..should we consider another cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 DONE BE LATE
- 2 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 3 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 4 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 Alaska cruises
- 7 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 12 hour wait
- 10 river flow
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 13 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 14 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 17 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 18 Where is member Eschew?
- 19 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 22 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 23 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 24 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 25 Turks and Caicos excusions