I thought we had decided to take our two children (7 and 9) on a Mediterranean cruise in October next year, but after reading all the posts I am not sure. If we take our children during the school year, will they likely be the only children on board? My husband is in his 50s and I am in my 30s, so will we be out of place with regard to age? I can easily go with the flow, but I don't want to spend my time on board with people in their 70s and 80s!
I need advice..should we consider another cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017