I thought we had decided to take our two children (7 and 9) on a Mediterranean cruise in October next year, but after reading all the posts I am not sure. If we take our children during the school year, will they likely be the only children on board? My husband is in his 50s and I am in my 30s, so will we be out of place with regard to age? I can easily go with the flow, but I don't want to spend my time on board with people in their 70s and 80s!
I need advice..should we consider another cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 US : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 GMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 3 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 5 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 6 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Tauck River Cruises
- 9 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 10 Celebrity Millennium
- 11 Trip insurance
- 12 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 13 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 14 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 15 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 16 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 17 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 18 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 19 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 20 Alaska Cruise
- 21 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 22 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 25 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises