We are going on a family cruise (meeting several other family members from different parts of the country) to Nova Scotia et al in July on Carnival. We'll be flying in from Denver with a 2 year old and it looks like, unless we take a midnight flight (which is still a possibility) that our flight will arrive a bit late to comfortably make the embarkation time. I'm wondering if it would be best to arrive the day before and stay at a hotel near LGA or is there a better area -maybe close the harbor-so stay that would be relatively inexpensive. Thanks!
Departing from NY Harbor...hotel
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 8 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 9 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 12 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 13 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 14 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 15 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 16 seascanner.com
- 17 Noordam VF4038
- 18 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 19 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 20 Mediterranean cruise
- 21 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 volendam or Noordam
- 24 Holland America Veendam
- 25 transfers in Venice