We are going on a family cruise (meeting several other family members from different parts of the country) to Nova Scotia et al in July on Carnival. We'll be flying in from Denver with a 2 year old and it looks like, unless we take a midnight flight (which is still a possibility) that our flight will arrive a bit late to comfortably make the embarkation time. I'm wondering if it would be best to arrive the day before and stay at a hotel near LGA or is there a better area -maybe close the harbor-so stay that would be relatively inexpensive. Thanks!
Departing from NY Harbor...hotel
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 2 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 3 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 4 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 5 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Steep cruise discounts
- 10 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 11 Staying active on a river cruise
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 14 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 15 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 18 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles