We are going on a family cruise (meeting several other family members from different parts of the country) to Nova Scotia et al in July on Carnival. We'll be flying in from Denver with a 2 year old and it looks like, unless we take a midnight flight (which is still a possibility) that our flight will arrive a bit late to comfortably make the embarkation time. I'm wondering if it would be best to arrive the day before and stay at a hotel near LGA or is there a better area -maybe close the harbor-so stay that would be relatively inexpensive. Thanks!
Departing from NY Harbor...hotel
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 regent navigator showers
- 2 Steep cruise discounts
- 3 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 4 Staying active on a river cruise
- 5 Back from Epic cruise
- 6 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece