We are going on a family cruise (meeting several other family members from different parts of the country) to Nova Scotia et al in July on Carnival. We'll be flying in from Denver with a 2 year old and it looks like, unless we take a midnight flight (which is still a possibility) that our flight will arrive a bit late to comfortably make the embarkation time. I'm wondering if it would be best to arrive the day before and stay at a hotel near LGA or is there a better area -maybe close the harbor-so stay that would be relatively inexpensive. Thanks!
Departing from NY Harbor...hotel
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 2 Considering European river cruise?
- 3 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 4 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 5 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 6 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 7 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 8 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 9 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 10 Formal dress required?
- 11 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 12 River Cruising
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 15 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 16 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 17 discount travel agents
- 18 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Barge cruises in France
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Alaska in summer