We are going on a family cruise (meeting several other family members from different parts of the country) to Nova Scotia et al in July on Carnival. We'll be flying in from Denver with a 2 year old and it looks like, unless we take a midnight flight (which is still a possibility) that our flight will arrive a bit late to comfortably make the embarkation time. I'm wondering if it would be best to arrive the day before and stay at a hotel near LGA or is there a better area -maybe close the harbor-so stay that would be relatively inexpensive. Thanks!
Departing from NY Harbor...hotel
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 6 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 7 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 8 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??