To return home after a trip to Munich, I've booked a westbound crossing for this December on the QE 2 from Southampton, UK to New York City. Does anyone have any fun or easy suggestion on how to get from Munich, Germany to Southampton? Or should I just fly to London and take the Cunard bus the pier in Southampton? Also, I've heard a December crossing of the North Atlantic can be very rough ,which I think is exciting! Or will it be just plain cold and miserable? I made the crossing on her once before but it was in August. A answer or opinion on this, and any comments on the QE 2 would be welcome!
December Transatlantic Crossing on QE 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 Finally booked, Yea!
- 3 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific