Can anyone who has been on the Radiance of the sea cruise from Hawaii to Sydney tell me whether it is worth paying for the expensive day excursions when the ship is in port. We are travelling with extended family, including 3 and 5 yr olds and my elderly mother. The costs are the same for children as adults and it will work out very expensive. Are there things to do in ports if you don't go on day trips? thanks for any advice.
Day excursions from the Radiance of the Sea
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Greece Italy Cruise
- 3 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 4 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 5 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 6 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 7 Cruise room options for three people
- 8 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 9 Tauck Danube cruise
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 12 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 13 New charge on NCL
- 14 returning rental car in Southampton
- 15 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 20 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises