I hope you are having a great day and this is OK to post here.
I am working on a few designs to a website to improve the customer experience, to make the information they want when booking a cruise easier to find and the process of booking smoother and more user friendly.
To help me with this I have created a small survey, obviously optional but any help is greatly appreciated.
The survey should take no more than 2 minutes to fill in.
Apologies if this sort of content isn't allowed here (let me know and I will delete it)
The above is a safe link, to google forms.
I promise you there will be no marketing emails following this survey.
The data collected i will be using (I am a website designer) in hopefully creating a better design website that makes it easier for cruise customers to make bookings and or find information they are looking for.
If you did provide your email as stated, it would only be used by myself to email you regarding any further questions I may have about the answers given or if I had 1 or 2 more questions to help me with the process outlined above. Again responding to the follow up would be completely optional and I am grateful for the information provided already.
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 2 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise
Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.