On my Xpress pass for my upcoming cruise, it asked something to the nature if i want celebrity cruise to convert the currency when i make a charge or if i want my credit card company to do it? I was going to go with the 2nd choice and let my CC Company do it, thinking I was going to get a better rate, any thoughts?
currency coverter on cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 2 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 Sea sickness
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 car rental from Miami Port
- 7 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 8 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 9 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 10 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 14 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 15 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 16 Staterooms
- 17 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 18 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 19 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 20 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 21 Parking in Miami
- 22 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 23 South Pacific
- 24 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 25 Celebrity Constellation