Mt husband and I are cruising on these ships as he recovers from a serious illness. Is this a suitable trip? Some folk have told us that without being involved in most activities, we will find it boring. We are used to travelling on our own and doing our own thing.
Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 4 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 5 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 6 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 7 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 8 queen mary question
- 9 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cozumel excursions
- 14 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 15 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 16 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 17 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 20 A Disappointing Conquest
- 21 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 22 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 23 Wind on board
- 24 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?
- 25 Will we like European river cruises?