My wife and I are considering a cruise on Oceania because of the interesting itinerary...our only previous cruising experience has been on Crystal (3 cruises) but would like to try another but don't want to be disappointed...looking for feed back from anyone who has used both Crystal and Oceania
crystal cruise line or oceania
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 6 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 7 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 8 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 9 Considering European river cruise?
- 10 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 11 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 12 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 13 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 14 Formal dress required?
- 15 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 16 River Cruising
- 17 Assult on Golden Princess
- 18 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 19 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 20 discount travel agents
- 21 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 22 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 23 Barge cruises in France
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!