Looking to cruise to Iceland which includes stops in Norway. Is this a good cruise to go in July and can you book tours at the Quayside of ports of call or is it best to do ships tours.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 DONE BE LATE
- 2 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 3 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 Alaska cruises
- 6 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 7 We finally made up our minds...
- 8 12 hour wait
- 9 river flow
- 10 Spoiled for life
- 11 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 12 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 13 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 16 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 17 Where is member Eschew?
- 18 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 19 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 20 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 21 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 22 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 23 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 24 Turks and Caicos excusions
- 25 Princess All-Inclusive Beverage Package