Hi, I am a woman in my 50s and am interested in finding a cruise that might work for me and my 2 adult children, my daughter is 24 and my son is 19. (He might bring a friend). Anyway, we live on the east coast of the US and want to travel this fall to the carribbean. Is there a cruise or cruiseline that is best suited. I think on most cruise lines you have to be 21 to be served alcohol. Does that mean you wouldnt be allowed in the casinos or bars? I want to be able to hang out with both my children, not 24/7 but part of the time. Or do you think we might be better off just going to a Carribbean island, and if so, where? all-inclusive or not? I am a pretty young "50" but I am still 50 and want to give my children their space, but also be able to spend time with them throughout the vacation. By the way, we have never been on a cruise before..
Cruising the Carribbean with 2 young adult children
- 1 Copenhagen pier
- 2 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 3 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 4 Cruising?
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 7 Azamara cruises
- 8 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 9 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 10 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 11 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 12 Florida Bus
- 13 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 14 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 15 Please help with Ketchikan
- 16 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 17 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 18 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 19 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 20 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 23 Cruising to Iceland
- 24 San Diego Zoo
- 25 excursions with outside vendors