Last 2 weeks in December we (couple,late 50th) are going on a cruise from Rio, Brazil to Santiago, Chile cruising Atlantic, Antarctica and Pacific with stops in all major cities on the way. If any of the readers of my message have been on a trip, similar to this one, please let me know if you do not mind answering some of the questions I have before I start my preparation. I would like to thank you in advance for your time.
Cruising in December
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Pavlus Travel
- 8 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!