If anyone has cruised in the past or is cruising NCL Majesty the week of 8/3/03, I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have on shore excursions, activities, sightseeing, etc. Perhaps we might even see each other on board...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Thomas/St John, St Maarten
- 2 This Crew Has Talent
- 3 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 4 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 5 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 6 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 7 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 8 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 12 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 15 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 16 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 17 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 18 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 19 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 21 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 Time For An Escape
- 24 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 25 round trip Hawaii cruise