If anyone has cruised in the past or is cruising NCL Majesty the week of 8/3/03, I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have on shore excursions, activities, sightseeing, etc. Perhaps we might even see each other on board...
Thanks in advance...
Cruising from Boston week of 8/3/03
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Steep cruise discounts
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Back from Epic cruise
- 4 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 10 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 11 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 12 Which cruise one to use??
- 13 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 16 Formal nights on cruise
- 17 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 18 Cruises for singles
- 19 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 20 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 21 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 22 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Tours in Greece
- 25 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015