I am wondering whether any of the cruiselines offer good deals for single passengers. I love travelling alone and my husband is a bit of a stay-at-home lad, but I really don't want to have to pay the twin fares. Surely it must be a big market and surely the cruiselines have a solution. I would accept shared dormitories!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 2 car rental from Miami Port
- 3 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 4 Seven nights on the CCL Legend, western Caribbean.
- 5 What to consider for baltic cruise?
- 6 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 7 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 8 Pride of America - Hawaii
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 11 Hawaii - Flight Back
- 12 What Excursion in Florence on Oceania Cruise Line
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 15 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 16 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 20 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 21 Newbies -- Alaska Celebrity Solstice w/ 16 month old baby, lv next week
- 22 Royal Caribbean Line
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 In-Port Shore Excursion Companies
- 25 Alaska Cruise on Celebrity Solstice