I am wondering whether any of the cruiselines offer good deals for single passengers. I love travelling alone and my husband is a bit of a stay-at-home lad, but I really don't want to have to pay the twin fares. Surely it must be a big market and surely the cruiselines have a solution. I would accept shared dormitories!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Pavlus Travel
- 8 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!