I'm looking at doing a cruise in early September for 7 nights. I've never been on one so need some suggestions, from what i can gather it get's expensive when traveling alone.
I'm a male 47 and enjoy a good drink as well as the quiet times.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fall foliage cruise
- 2 Panama Canal
- 3 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 4 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 7 Private guide Belize City
- 8 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 9 low river levels
- 10 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 11 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 12 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 13 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 14 Port Canaveral
- 15 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 16 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 17 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 18 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 19 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 22 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 23 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 24 Should we take a river cruise?
- 25 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?