I'm looking at doing a cruise in early September for 7 nights. I've never been on one so need some suggestions, from what i can gather it get's expensive when traveling alone.
I'm a male 47 and enjoy a good drink as well as the quiet times.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 September Viking Cruise
- 2 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 3 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 4 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 5 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 6 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 7 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 12 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 13 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 14 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 15 Looking for El Chapo
- 16 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 17 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 18 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 19 Princess in Bangkok
- 20 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 21 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 22 A stop in Brunei.
- 23 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 24 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 25 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise