I'm looking at doing a cruise in early September for 7 nights. I've never been on one so need some suggestions, from what i can gather it get's expensive when traveling alone.
I'm a male 47 and enjoy a good drink as well as the quiet times.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 2 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 3 Cruisewear on Princess
- 4 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 5 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Formal nights
- 11 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 14 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 15 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 16 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 19 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 20 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 21 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 22 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 23 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 24 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal
- 25 quality of m/v artemis