We are planning a cruise to Alaska in August 2013. We would like to also visit some land sites; Denali, in particular. We are trying to decide whether to book a cruisetour or rent a car and travel the land portion independently. We are two 60-ish couples who have traveled in Europe independently. We don't particularly like the bus tour style of travel. However, we would do so if the travel between sites is more convenient and we still have the opportunity to have a wilderness experience. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Cruisetour or Independent
- 1 Azamara cruises
- 2 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 3 Cruising?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 8 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 9 Florida Bus
- 10 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 11 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 12 Please help with Ketchikan
- 13 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 14 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 15 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 20 Cruising to Iceland
- 21 San Diego Zoo
- 22 excursions with outside vendors
- 23 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 24 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 25 Best Western Condado v. Sheraton Old San Juan PR