I need your help again! : )
We are looking for a 4-6 night cruise for the Bahamas/Carribean at the end of April or May. On the cruise, we would like to have one overnight in a fun, happening port and a long day in Key West. I'm not having much luck finding anything. Most of the ships are only in Key West from 7AM to 2PM.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 5 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 6 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 7 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 8 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 9 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 10 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 11 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 12 MSC splendida
- 13 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 14 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 15 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 19 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 20 Shore excursions
- 21 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 22 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017