I need your help again! : )
We are looking for a 4-6 night cruise for the Bahamas/Carribean at the end of April or May. On the cruise, we would like to have one overnight in a fun, happening port and a long day in Key West. I'm not having much luck finding anything. Most of the ships are only in Key West from 7AM to 2PM.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 4 Quiet in the Forum
- 5 inoculations
- 6 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 7 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 8 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 9 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 10 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 11 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 12 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 13 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 16 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 19 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 20 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 21 Formal nights
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Cruise the North West Passage
- 24 European River Cruises - strategy
- 25 Costa shore excursions