we are thinking of going on a cruise in may or june to bermuda that will depart from NYC. we would like a 4day if possible, b/c of time constraints. i've been on a few cruises, but not for a long time,and my husband hasn't been, so we are open to any line.
cruises that depart from NYC? any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 Will we like European river cruises?
- 5 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 6 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 7 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 An Epic Adventure
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 queen mary question
- 16 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 17 Back from Epic cruise
- 18 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cozumel excursions
- 20 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 21 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 22 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 25 A Disappointing Conquest