we are thinking of going on a cruise in may or june to bermuda that will depart from NYC. we would like a 4day if possible, b/c of time constraints. i've been on a few cruises, but not for a long time,and my husband hasn't been, so we are open to any line.
cruises that depart from NYC? any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Taking alcohol on board.
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 7 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape