I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 무료바다이야기 ▣접-속:‘kss998.com’▣
- 2 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 European cruise suggestions?
- 5 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 6 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 18 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 19 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 20 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 24 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 25 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels