I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 2 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Silver Wind - Up To The Silverseas Standard?
- 5 Fall foliage cruise
- 6 Panama Canal
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 10 Private guide Belize City
- 11 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 12 low river levels
- 13 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 14 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 15 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 16 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 17 Port Canaveral
- 18 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 19 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 22 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 25 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report