I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Well that was fast!
- 2 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 3 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 4 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 5 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 6 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 7 Camera and binoculars
- 8 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 11 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 12 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 13 Cruise room options for three people
- 14 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 15 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 16 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 17 Dream A Little Dream
- 18 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 19 Singles Cruise Options
- 20 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 21 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 22 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 23 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise