I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/
- 2 Norwegian Gem
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 10 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 11 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 Formal nights
- 17 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 22 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 23 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 24 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 25 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport