I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Windows 10 install@ CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 new england/canada cruise
- 3 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 4 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 5 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 6 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 9 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 12 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 13 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 16 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 17 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 20 Tauck River Cruises
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help