I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 2 Late arrival for checking-in
- 3 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 4 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 7 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 10 Spoiled for life
- 11 Santorini excursions
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 14 Barcelona to Rome
- 15 We finally made up our minds...
- 16 Currency for multiple countries
- 17 Oceania Overbooking
- 18 2 NIght PreCruise
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Dubronovik
- 23 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 24 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 25 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?