I recently got off a Celebrity cruise throughout the Baltics & Scandinavia. Before my cruise, I made a weather chart for my wife and I to track the 10 day forecast across all ports on one page. I shared it with some other members of my cruise and everyone found it to be very helpful. I decided to make a website that generates the same report for other cruises which you can find here: http://cruiseoutlook.com
The 10 day forecast is updated daily so as you get closer to your cruise, the information will be more and more relevant.
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Pirates!
- 6 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Murder on the High Sea
- 13 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 16 Princess - Needs Help!
- 17 Antarctica Adventure
- 18 Roll calls
- 19 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 23 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 24 What to pack for alaska
- 25 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess