We booked a cruise thru Princess starting in Bangkok then on to 3 stops in Malaysia and 2 stops in Indonesia ( the Indonesia stops have been cancelled) then thru to Austriala thru Indonesia waters. This is a 3 week cruise. The New york Times on Oct.10th reported America will most likely send in troops to Malaysia, Indonesia and the Phillipines due to terrorists. The State department has issued travel warnings for Indonesia and the Philappines, but not Malaysia, as of yet. Princess will not refund our money, nor let us apply it to another cruise or even this same cruise at a later date.It was confirmed today that the anthrax sent to Microsoft was from Kaula Lumpur. I have been to Malaysia before and it is a Muslim country with very recent anti US demonstrations. How do we get our money back from Princess, we can get 50% back if we cancel in the next week. Any suggestions? Would you chance this trip? Thanks.
cruise to Malaysia thru Indonesia to Austriala
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam