We booked a cruise thru Princess starting in Bangkok then on to 3 stops in Malaysia and 2 stops in Indonesia ( the Indonesia stops have been cancelled) then thru to Austriala thru Indonesia waters. This is a 3 week cruise. The New york Times on Oct.10th reported America will most likely send in troops to Malaysia, Indonesia and the Phillipines due to terrorists. The State department has issued travel warnings for Indonesia and the Philappines, but not Malaysia, as of yet. Princess will not refund our money, nor let us apply it to another cruise or even this same cruise at a later date.It was confirmed today that the anthrax sent to Microsoft was from Kaula Lumpur. I have been to Malaysia before and it is a Muslim country with very recent anti US demonstrations. How do we get our money back from Princess, we can get 50% back if we cancel in the next week. Any suggestions? Would you chance this trip? Thanks.
cruise to Malaysia thru Indonesia to Austriala
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 3 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 4 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 5 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Formal nights on cruise
- 8 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 9 Norwegian Dawn
- 10 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Veendam vs. Summit
- 16 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 1 night in Denali
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Antarctica Cruise
- 21 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 22 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 23 Cruise worries
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap