We booked a cruise thru Princess starting in Bangkok then on to 3 stops in Malaysia and 2 stops in Indonesia ( the Indonesia stops have been cancelled) then thru to Austriala thru Indonesia waters. This is a 3 week cruise. The New york Times on Oct.10th reported America will most likely send in troops to Malaysia, Indonesia and the Phillipines due to terrorists. The State department has issued travel warnings for Indonesia and the Philappines, but not Malaysia, as of yet. Princess will not refund our money, nor let us apply it to another cruise or even this same cruise at a later date.It was confirmed today that the anthrax sent to Microsoft was from Kaula Lumpur. I have been to Malaysia before and it is a Muslim country with very recent anti US demonstrations. How do we get our money back from Princess, we can get 50% back if we cancel in the next week. Any suggestions? Would you chance this trip? Thanks.
cruise to Malaysia thru Indonesia to Austriala
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sea sickness
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel