The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Cruise to Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 6 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 7 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 8 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 9 TAMPA HOTEL
- 10 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 11 Azamara Excursions
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner