The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 2 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 5 Cruisewear on Princess
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 8 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 9 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 10 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 11 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Port Canaveral
- 14 Formal nights
- 15 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 18 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 19 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 20 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 21 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 22 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 23 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 24 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed