The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Cruise to Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 car rental from Miami Port
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Sea sickness
- 4 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 5 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 6 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 10 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 11 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 12 Staterooms
- 13 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...