The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska in summer
- 2 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 3 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 4 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 5 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 6 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 7 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 8 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 9 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 16 Time For An Escape
- 17 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 18 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 19 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 22 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 23 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 24 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 25 airport transfer