The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Cruise to Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise room options for three people
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Taking alcohol on board.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 14 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 15 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 16 MIA to dock
- 17 Big ship or small ship?
- 18 Alaska in June
- 19 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 20 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 24 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 25 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?