The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 7 European river cruise
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 10 oceania alaska cruise
- 11 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 12 Last minute cruise advice
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 15 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 16 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 17 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 18 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 19 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 September Viking Cruise
- 25 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?