The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 2 Panama Canal
- 3 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 4 low river levels
- 5 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 6 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 7 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 8 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 9 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 10 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 11 Port Canaveral
- 12 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 13 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 14 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 15 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 16 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Fall foliage cruise
- 19 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 20 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 21 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 22 Should we take a river cruise?
- 23 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 24 oceania alaska cruise
- 25 Private guide Belize City