The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 15 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 16 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 17 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 20 inoculations
- 21 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 22 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Ncl Jewel falling apart?