The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 European River Cruises - strategy
- 2 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 3 Cruise the North West Passage
- 4 Cruising New Zealand?
- 5 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 6 tips for first cruisers
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 9 British Passport Validity
- 10 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 11 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 12 Alaskan cruise
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Excursion Shore
- 15 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 16 Time in ports?
- 17 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 18 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 19 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 20 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 21 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 22 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 23 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 24 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 25 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?