We're firrt-time cruisers heading to Bermuda on Celebrity, and wondering if the lack of entertainment on board while in port is a big negative. Is it just live entertainment at night that is stopped while in port, or is it all entertainment, including movies, casino, etc?
Cruise ship entertainment in Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 regent navigator showers
- 2 Steep cruise discounts
- 3 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 4 Staying active on a river cruise
- 5 Back from Epic cruise
- 6 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece