We're firrt-time cruisers heading to Bermuda on Celebrity, and wondering if the lack of entertainment on board while in port is a big negative. Is it just live entertainment at night that is stopped while in port, or is it all entertainment, including movies, casino, etc?
Cruise ship entertainment in Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 2 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 5 transfers in Venice
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Silversea the BEST
- 9 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC