We're firrt-time cruisers heading to Bermuda on Celebrity, and wondering if the lack of entertainment on board while in port is a big negative. Is it just live entertainment at night that is stopped while in port, or is it all entertainment, including movies, casino, etc?
Cruise ship entertainment in Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Finally booked, Yea!
- 5 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 6 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 car rental from Miami Port
- 10 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 12 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 13 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 17 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific