Does anyone have a traveler's checklist of items that one should (or should not) pack for a 7-day cruise? We will be in Las Vegas 9 days prior to the cruise, so need to try to pack light and can wash clothes, but not sure of other necessities or things one might for sure want to take on a cruise... like binoculars?? are they necessary? We have 3 ports, P. Vallarta, Mazatlan & Cabo. Thanks.
Cruise Packing Checklist?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 2 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 3 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 4 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 5 Cruises for singles
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 8 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 9 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 10 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 11 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 12 Tours in Greece
- 13 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 14 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 15 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 18 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 19 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 20 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 21 TAMPA HOTEL
- 22 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 23 Azamara Excursions
- 24 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 25 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014