My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 2 Fall foliage cruise
- 3 Panama Canal
- 4 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 5 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 6 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 7 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 8 Private guide Belize City
- 9 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 10 low river levels
- 11 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 12 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 13 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 14 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 17 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 18 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 19 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 20 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 24 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 25 Should we take a river cruise?