My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Cruise out of Venice, Italy - Hotel and car rental return
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 6 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!