My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 2 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 6 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 7 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 8 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 9 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 10 What to pack South America
- 11 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 12 Cruisewear on Princess
- 13 Cruise facts
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 22 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 23 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 24 inoculations
- 25 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems