My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 2 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 3 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 4 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 5 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 6 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 7 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 8 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 9 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 10 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 11 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 12 We finally made up our minds...
- 13 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 14 Time For An Escape
- 15 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 16 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 20 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 21 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 22 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 23 airport transfer
- 24 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 25 Yea! Just booked cruise