My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 2 Family First Timers
- 3 We finally made up our minds...
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 9 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 10 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 13 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss