My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 波士顿学院BC文凭毕业证成绩单Q/WeChat2727586870学历认证BOSTON College
- 2 Question about Vasa Museum and Gamla Stan in Stockholm
- 3 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 4 European river cruise
- 5 oceania alaska cruise
- 6 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 7 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 8 Last minute cruise advice
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 13 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 14 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 15 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 16 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 17 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 18 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 19 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 20 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 September Viking Cruise
- 23 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 24 Port Canaveral
- 25 AMA vs VIKING