My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bogus Viking Ocean Cruises Incentive offers
- 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 3 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 4 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 5 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 6 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 7 river cruises what do you love
- 8 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 NYC Tour before cruise
- 11 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 12 Pre-cruise hotel
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 port excursion recommendations
- 15 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 16 Caribbean in 17/18
- 17 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 19 Dietary requests
- 20 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 21 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 22 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 23 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 Pirates!