My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 3 Dhow Dinner Cruise in Dubai Marina
- 4 Dhow Dinner Cruise in Dubai Marina
- 5 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 6 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 7 Cruise room options for three people
- 8 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 9 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 10 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 11 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 12 Dream A Little Dream
- 13 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 14 Singles Cruise Options
- 15 Well that was fast!
- 16 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 19 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 22 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 23 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 24 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen