My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 0nline VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 VERIZON ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 3 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 4 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 6 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 7 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Tauck River Cruises
- 10 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 11 Celebrity Millennium
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 14 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 15 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 16 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 17 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 18 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 19 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 20 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 21 Alaska Cruise
- 22 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 23 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos