My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Cruise out of Venice, Italy - Hotel and car rental return
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 5 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 6 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 7 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 8 Considering European river cruise?
- 9 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints