My husband and I are departing Venice, Italy on a Cruise in May. We will be on the Silversea's Silver Spirit, departing from the Marittima Basin/Port. We will be arriving in Venice one night prior to the cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions to hotels near where the cruise ships dock? Or doesn't it really matter where we stay if we take a water taxi?
I should also mention that we will be arriving in Venice by car and will need to return our car before making our way to our hotel. Any suggestions on where to return the car? Airport or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 2 European cruise suggestions?
- 3 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 8 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 17 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 18 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 19 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 23 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 24 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 25 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016