We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 3 Quiet in the Forum
- 4 inoculations
- 5 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 6 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 7 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 10 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 11 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 12 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 15 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 16 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 17 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 18 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 19 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 20 Formal nights
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Cruise the North West Passage
- 23 European River Cruises - strategy
- 24 Costa shore excursions
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica