We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bogus Viking Ocean Cruises Incentive offers
- 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 3 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 4 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 5 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 6 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 7 river cruises what do you love
- 8 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 NYC Tour before cruise
- 11 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 12 Pre-cruise hotel
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 port excursion recommendations
- 15 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 16 Caribbean in 17/18
- 17 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 19 Dietary requests
- 20 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 21 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 22 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 23 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 Pirates!