We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 2 Norwegian Gem
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 10 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 11 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 Formal nights
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 21 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 22 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 23 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 24 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 25 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic