We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 3 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 4 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 5 What to pack South America
- 6 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed