We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 2 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 3 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 4 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 5 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 8 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 9 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 12 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 13 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 14 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 15 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 16 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise