We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Adventure
- 2 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 3 Short luxury cruise
- 4 Roll calls
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Princess - Needs Help!
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 8 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 11 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 12 What to pack for alaska
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 18 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 19 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 20 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 21 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 22 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 23 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 24 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 25 12 day Mediterranean cruise