We are planning an Alaska cruise for my mom's 80th in August 2000 - I know this is "prime" cruise time in Alaska - at least as far as prices go - so despite all the comments about upgrades, I'm wondering if that would occur during those months. Also, because of cruises in Caribbean, we are concentrating on RCl or Princess but I am leaning towards Princess because of the Vancouver/Seward option rather than just an Inside Passage round trip. Does anyone have any experience with family suites on either of these cruise lines? (there will be 8 adults) We can only do a week's trip so don't imagine we can include any land portion of the tour. Any advice, suggestions, experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.
cruise line/"group" rooms
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 2 Norovirus
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 5 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 6 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 7 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 Will we like European river cruises?
- 10 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 11 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 An Epic Adventure
- 14 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 15 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 16 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 17 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 18 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 19 queen mary question
- 20 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 21 Back from Epic cruise
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 Cozumel excursions
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?