I just booked a 7 day Caribbean cruise and the agent added insurance to cost and said i can remove it later if i want. I'm from California and this is my first time cruising. My question, do you think i should keep the insurance or remove it? Also, is it the same type of insurance that credit card companies offer? Please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Pirates!
- 7 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 11 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 12 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 13 Murder on the High Sea
- 14 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 15 Grand Celebration review
- 16 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 17 Princess - Needs Help!
- 18 Antarctica Adventure
- 19 Roll calls
- 20 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 24 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 25 What to pack for alaska