I just booked a 7 day Caribbean cruise and the agent added insurance to cost and said i can remove it later if i want. I'm from California and this is my first time cruising. My question, do you think i should keep the insurance or remove it? Also, is it the same type of insurance that credit card companies offer? Please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 파워볼분석 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 5 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 6 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 7 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 12 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 15 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!