I just booked a 7 day Caribbean cruise and the agent added insurance to cost and said i can remove it later if i want. I'm from California and this is my first time cruising. My question, do you think i should keep the insurance or remove it? Also, is it the same type of insurance that credit card companies offer? Please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT 0N CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 7 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 8 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 9 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 10 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 11 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 12 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 15 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 18 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 European cruise suggestions?
- 22 Going!
- 23 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 24 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 25 Viking cruise in early October