Going on The Freedom of the Seas cruise in the spring. Does anyone know the best excursion while in Jamaica? I really would like to go to Dunn's River Falls, but would like to do something else as well. Anyone do zipling? I've read the drive to the ziplining is really treacherous, and I'm not sure it's worth it.
Cruise excursions in Falmoth, Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 3 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 4 Greece Italy Cruise
- 5 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 6 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 7 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 8 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 9 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 10 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 11 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 12 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 13 Cruise room options for three people
- 14 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 15 Tauck Danube cruise
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 18 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 19 New charge on NCL
- 20 returning rental car in Southampton
- 21 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 22 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 23 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise