My husband, 20-year-old son and I are going to Grand Cayman, Belize, Cozumel and Isla Roatan on a Carnival cruise in early August. It is our first cruise and first visit to these places. What are the best excursions to take? Should I reserve them through the ship, or are there better or cheaper ways to see the islands? I don't want to miss the boat..... I have no idea what to expect form the ports. Is it necessary to go on an excursion or can you just get off the ship and wander around to a beach or snorkel on your own? Please advise--thanks!
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Pride of America
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 8 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 9 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 10 Cruises to Alaska
- 11 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 12 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 13 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 14 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 15 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 16 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 17 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 18 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 19 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 20 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 21 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 22 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 23 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 24 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 25 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo