Apple travel is offering a cruise/land combo pkg. I understand this is a new option for Bermuda. The ship is the Crown-Dynasty. Has anyone ever sailed the Crown Dynasty, what ws your opinion, we would have a class B room on the ship, and stay at the Sonesta. The pkg. is very reasonably priced. We have never cruised and thought this would be a good starter. 3-4 nights onboard, then 3-4 nights on land, totaling 7 nights.
Crown/Dynasty cruise/land combo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sea sickness
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 4 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 5 car rental from Miami Port
- 6 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 10 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 11 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 12 Staterooms
- 13 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...