Apple travel is offering a cruise/land combo pkg. I understand this is a new option for Bermuda. The ship is the Crown-Dynasty. Has anyone ever sailed the Crown Dynasty, what ws your opinion, we would have a class B room on the ship, and stay at the Sonesta. The pkg. is very reasonably priced. We have never cruised and thought this would be a good starter. 3-4 nights onboard, then 3-4 nights on land, totaling 7 nights.
Crown/Dynasty cruise/land combo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 8 Norwegian Dawn
- 9 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Veendam vs. Summit
- 15 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 16 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 17 1 night in Denali
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Antarctica Cruise
- 20 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 21 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 22 Cruise worries
- 23 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess