What to do with a 6 year old , a young grandmother, and myself? Wanted a dolphin swimming excursion until I researched this horrid industry. Not interested in a long day of travel to places like Xe-Hal, ruins, etc. (although my son would LOVE to see a real pyramid, just not one that's far away). Which of the 3 places has the best family-friendly snorkeling? Beaches with inflatable water toys? Underwater caverns in Cozumel? Best location for shopping? We're adventurous and willing to explore outside of cruise excursions. Also, food recommendations? We love seafood and authentic fare. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 2 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 8 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 9 Tours in Greece
- 10 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 11 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 16 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 17 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 18 TAMPA HOTEL
- 19 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 20 Azamara Excursions
- 21 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?