What to do with a 6 year old , a young grandmother, and myself? Wanted a dolphin swimming excursion until I researched this horrid industry. Not interested in a long day of travel to places like Xe-Hal, ruins, etc. (although my son would LOVE to see a real pyramid, just not one that's far away). Which of the 3 places has the best family-friendly snorkeling? Beaches with inflatable water toys? Underwater caverns in Cozumel? Best location for shopping? We're adventurous and willing to explore outside of cruise excursions. Also, food recommendations? We love seafood and authentic fare. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC