What to do with a 6 year old , a young grandmother, and myself? Wanted a dolphin swimming excursion until I researched this horrid industry. Not interested in a long day of travel to places like Xe-Hal, ruins, etc. (although my son would LOVE to see a real pyramid, just not one that's far away). Which of the 3 places has the best family-friendly snorkeling? Beaches with inflatable water toys? Underwater caverns in Cozumel? Best location for shopping? We're adventurous and willing to explore outside of cruise excursions. Also, food recommendations? We love seafood and authentic fare. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 5 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 6 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 7 regent navigator showers
- 8 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Steep cruise discounts
- 11 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 12 Staying active on a river cruise
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 19 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 20 Which cruise one to use??
- 21 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 22 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 23 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?