What to do with a 6 year old , a young grandmother, and myself? Wanted a dolphin swimming excursion until I researched this horrid industry. Not interested in a long day of travel to places like Xe-Hal, ruins, etc. (although my son would LOVE to see a real pyramid, just not one that's far away). Which of the 3 places has the best family-friendly snorkeling? Beaches with inflatable water toys? Underwater caverns in Cozumel? Best location for shopping? We're adventurous and willing to explore outside of cruise excursions. Also, food recommendations? We love seafood and authentic fare. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 2 Considering European river cruise?
- 3 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 4 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 5 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 6 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 7 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 8 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 9 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 10 Formal dress required?
- 11 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 12 River Cruising
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 15 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 16 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 17 discount travel agents
- 18 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Barge cruises in France
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Alaska in summer