What to do with a 6 year old , a young grandmother, and myself? Wanted a dolphin swimming excursion until I researched this horrid industry. Not interested in a long day of travel to places like Xe-Hal, ruins, etc. (although my son would LOVE to see a real pyramid, just not one that's far away). Which of the 3 places has the best family-friendly snorkeling? Beaches with inflatable water toys? Underwater caverns in Cozumel? Best location for shopping? We're adventurous and willing to explore outside of cruise excursions. Also, food recommendations? We love seafood and authentic fare. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 6 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 7 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 8 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??