Read about someone who rented a golf cart at the pier facility and had it for the day for about $50 and took the streets over to Majahual through the town and southward along the road that parellels the beach. Is this safe and does anyone have advice on how and what to do? It will be me, my husband and 18 year old son.
Costa Maya golf cart rental?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise
- 2 Alaska in summer
- 3 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 9 1 night in Denali
- 10 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 Antarctica Cruise
- 13 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 16 Cruise worries
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old