Read about someone who rented a golf cart at the pier facility and had it for the day for about $50 and took the streets over to Majahual through the town and southward along the road that parellels the beach. Is this safe and does anyone have advice on how and what to do? It will be me, my husband and 18 year old son.
Costa Maya golf cart rental?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 2 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 3 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 4 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Greece Italy Cruise
- 7 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 8 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 9 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 10 Cruise room options for three people
- 11 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 12 Tauck Danube cruise
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 15 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 16 New charge on NCL
- 17 returning rental car in Southampton
- 18 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 19 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 20 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 23 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 is Holland America meal plan worth it?