Read about someone who rented a golf cart at the pier facility and had it for the day for about $50 and took the streets over to Majahual through the town and southward along the road that parellels the beach. Is this safe and does anyone have advice on how and what to do? It will be me, my husband and 18 year old son.
Costa Maya golf cart rental?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 9 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 10 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 11 Tours in Greece
- 12 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 18 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 19 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 20 TAMPA HOTEL
- 21 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 22 Azamara Excursions
- 23 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant