Read about someone who rented a golf cart at the pier facility and had it for the day for about $50 and took the streets over to Majahual through the town and southward along the road that parellels the beach. Is this safe and does anyone have advice on how and what to do? It will be me, my husband and 18 year old son.
Costa Maya golf cart rental?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 6 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 7 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 8 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 9 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 10 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 14 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 18 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 19 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 20 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 21 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 post-cruise help in Miami
- 24 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 25 How much money do waiters make?