Read about someone who rented a golf cart at the pier facility and had it for the day for about $50 and took the streets over to Majahual through the town and southward along the road that parellels the beach. Is this safe and does anyone have advice on how and what to do? It will be me, my husband and 18 year old son.
Costa Maya golf cart rental?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Formal dress required?
- 6 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 7 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 10 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 13 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 14 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 17 seascanner.com
- 18 Noordam VF4038
- 19 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 20 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 21 Mediterranean cruise
- 22 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 volendam or Noordam
- 25 Holland America Veendam