We are planning a very last minute trip to Europe from Oct 1st-10th. As it is a bit too late to plan a land vacation, I thought we could do a 5 night cruise. Costa has a very good price for a 5 night cruise from Barcelona with stops in Palma de Majjorca. Marseilles. Ajaccio (Corsica), Savona and back. Not sure how good this cruiseline is after the recent Costa Concodia disaster. But after reading some mixed reviews on Cruise Critic, I am thinking of trying it as I have always wanted to go to Corsica and Majjorca. Seems like an easy way to go without too much preplanning so late. But before I lock it in. I thought I should get some feedback from Fodorites. We have cruised before but mainly on Princess, NCL etc. Reviewers on Costa like the ship and itinerary but not too happy with food choices and customer service. As it is only 5 nights and being a vegetarian with limited choices anyway, I was ok with that. Hope we wont have an issue with customer service though !
Costa cruise from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Steep cruise discounts
- 13 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 14 Staying active on a river cruise
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 17 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 18 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 21 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 22 Which cruise one to use??
- 23 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise