We are planning a very last minute trip to Europe from Oct 1st-10th. As it is a bit too late to plan a land vacation, I thought we could do a 5 night cruise. Costa has a very good price for a 5 night cruise from Barcelona with stops in Palma de Majjorca. Marseilles. Ajaccio (Corsica), Savona and back. Not sure how good this cruiseline is after the recent Costa Concodia disaster. But after reading some mixed reviews on Cruise Critic, I am thinking of trying it as I have always wanted to go to Corsica and Majjorca. Seems like an easy way to go without too much preplanning so late. But before I lock it in. I thought I should get some feedback from Fodorites. We have cruised before but mainly on Princess, NCL etc. Reviewers on Costa like the ship and itinerary but not too happy with food choices and customer service. As it is only 5 nights and being a vegetarian with limited choices anyway, I was ok with that. Hope we wont have an issue with customer service though !
Costa cruise from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises