Costa Concordia update 2013 http://www.shipcruise.org/cruise-articles/435-costa-concordia-accident 1) a salvage operation milestone (the biggest of all five support platforms was positioned below the ship), 2) the Costa company accepted a fine of 1 million euro to settle "potential criminal charges" concerning the accident, 3) the most recent result of all class action lawsuits and negotiations with Costa Cruises - now they offer 27,000 euros per passenger as compensation (in comparison, the original offer was 11,000 euros pp)
Costa Concordia update 2013
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Post cruise Rome stay
- 2 Transportation from Orlando airport to port canavral
- 3 Navigator of the Seas deck plan changes after 2014 refurbishment
- 4 trip insurance
- 5 Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
- 6 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas itineraries
- 9 Opinions of Alla Tours in St. Petersburg
- 10 Christmas on a Christmas River Cruise
- 11 Panama Canal cruise questions
- 12 Cruises to Alaska
- 13 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 14 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 17 Pride of America
- 18 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 19 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 20 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 23 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 24 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 25 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries