Costa Concordia update 2013 http://www.shipcruise.org/cruise-articles/435-costa-concordia-accident 1) a salvage operation milestone (the biggest of all five support platforms was positioned below the ship), 2) the Costa company accepted a fine of 1 million euro to settle "potential criminal charges" concerning the accident, 3) the most recent result of all class action lawsuits and negotiations with Costa Cruises - now they offer 27,000 euros per passenger as compensation (in comparison, the original offer was 11,000 euros pp)
Costa Concordia update 2013
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 car rental from Miami Port
- 2 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 5 Alaska
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 8 Staterooms
- 9 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 10 Sea sickness
- 11 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 12 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 13 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 14 Parking in Miami
- 15 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 16 South Pacific
- 17 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 18 Celebrity Constellation
- 19 Please help with cruise planning.
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Be careful out there ...
- 23 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 24 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 25 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.