We booked on a May Mediterranean cruise on Crystal. I just got a letter that they are going to have a group of 600 international car dealers and their families on our cruise. They are changing the times for dinner to 7:30 and 9:30 (instead of 6:30 and 8:30)and said that some facilities would be unavailable some days during the cruise. Has anyone ever been involved in a cruise like this? I have visions of typical convention-type behavior that you see at hotels - although, I would hope it would be different. My travel agent is getting more information about the impact - but I wondered if ya'll had ever had this experience.
Convention on Crystal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 2 Norwegian Dawn
- 3 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?