We booked on a May Mediterranean cruise on Crystal. I just got a letter that they are going to have a group of 600 international car dealers and their families on our cruise. They are changing the times for dinner to 7:30 and 9:30 (instead of 6:30 and 8:30)and said that some facilities would be unavailable some days during the cruise. Has anyone ever been involved in a cruise like this? I have visions of typical convention-type behavior that you see at hotels - although, I would hope it would be different. My travel agent is getting more information about the impact - but I wondered if ya'll had ever had this experience.
Convention on Crystal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norovirus
- 2 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 3 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 4 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 5 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 6 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 Will we like European river cruises?
- 9 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 10 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 An Epic Adventure
- 13 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 14 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 15 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 16 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 17 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 18 queen mary question
- 19 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 20 Back from Epic cruise
- 21 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 22 Cozumel excursions
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 24 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?