We booked on a May Mediterranean cruise on Crystal. I just got a letter that they are going to have a group of 600 international car dealers and their families on our cruise. They are changing the times for dinner to 7:30 and 9:30 (instead of 6:30 and 8:30)and said that some facilities would be unavailable some days during the cruise. Has anyone ever been involved in a cruise like this? I have visions of typical convention-type behavior that you see at hotels - although, I would hope it would be different. My travel agent is getting more information about the impact - but I wondered if ya'll had ever had this experience.
Convention on Crystal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 2 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 5 Alaska
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 8 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 11 Staterooms
- 12 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 13 Sea sickness
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...