We booked on a May Mediterranean cruise on Crystal. I just got a letter that they are going to have a group of 600 international car dealers and their families on our cruise. They are changing the times for dinner to 7:30 and 9:30 (instead of 6:30 and 8:30)and said that some facilities would be unavailable some days during the cruise. Has anyone ever been involved in a cruise like this? I have visions of typical convention-type behavior that you see at hotels - although, I would hope it would be different. My travel agent is getting more information about the impact - but I wondered if ya'll had ever had this experience.
Convention on Crystal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise