We booked on a May Mediterranean cruise on Crystal. I just got a letter that they are going to have a group of 600 international car dealers and their families on our cruise. They are changing the times for dinner to 7:30 and 9:30 (instead of 6:30 and 8:30)and said that some facilities would be unavailable some days during the cruise. Has anyone ever been involved in a cruise like this? I have visions of typical convention-type behavior that you see at hotels - although, I would hope it would be different. My travel agent is getting more information about the impact - but I wondered if ya'll had ever had this experience.
Convention on Crystal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 New charge on NCL
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 7 Considering European river cruise?
- 8 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 9 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints