We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 5 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 6 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 7 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 12 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 13 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 14 tips on disney cruises
- 15 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 16 Baggage storage before cruise
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 19 Quiet in the Forum
- 20 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 21 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 22 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 23 Travel Agent recommendation
- 24 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 25 Cunard vs. Oceania