We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 3 European River Cruises - strategy
- 4 Cruising New Zealand?
- 5 tips for first cruisers
- 6 Alaskan cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Excursion Shore
- 9 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare