We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Comments on the Tahiti cruise on the Wind Song (Winsdtar)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises