We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 2 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 3 Holland america oosterdam
- 4 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 5 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 Cruises survey
- 9 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 10 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 11 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 12 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 15 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 16 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 19 Silversea the BEST
- 20 Hats off to Viking
- 21 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 22 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 23 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Cabo, La Paz, Loreto, Puerto Vallarta tour operators?