We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Comments on the Tahiti cruise on the Wind Song (Winsdtar)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 barcelone tanger
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 22 A Disappointing Conquest
- 23 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 24 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 25 Wind on board