We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Princess - Needs Help!
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise