Starting in mid-April we are taking a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen. We have a balcony and would like to spend time outdoors. Any suggestions on the type of clothing we will need, or will it be too cold at that time of year to sit on the balcony?
Clothing for Transatlantic Cruise in Mid-April
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans