Starting in mid-April we are taking a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen. We have a balcony and would like to spend time outdoors. Any suggestions on the type of clothing we will need, or will it be too cold at that time of year to sit on the balcony?
Clothing for Transatlantic Cruise in Mid-April
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 2 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 6 Formal dress required?
- 7 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 8 River Cruising
- 9 Assult on Golden Princess
- 10 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 11 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 12 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 13 discount travel agents
- 14 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Barge cruises in France
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Alaska in summer
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 25 Cruise room options for three people