Starting in mid-April we are taking a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen. We have a balcony and would like to spend time outdoors. Any suggestions on the type of clothing we will need, or will it be too cold at that time of year to sit on the balcony?
Clothing for Transatlantic Cruise in Mid-April
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise
- 2 Alaska in summer
- 3 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 9 1 night in Denali
- 10 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 Antarctica Cruise
- 13 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 16 Cruise worries
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old