We are cruising in March to the Mexican Riveria - and have a stop in Acapulco. We want to take an excursion and then go see the cliff divers on our own. Has anyone done this? The cliff divers excursion is quite expensive and I heard you can do this on your own
Cliff divers in Acapulco
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 4 Cruises to Alaska
- 5 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 6 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 7 Pride of America
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple