I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 2 Low water cruise complaints
- 3 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 4 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 5 Holland america oosterdam
- 6 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 7 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cruises survey
- 10 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 11 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 12 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 13 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 16 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 17 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 20 Silversea the BEST
- 21 Hats off to Viking
- 22 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 23 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 24 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 25 Formal nights on cruise