I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 2 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 3 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 4 We finally made up our minds...
- 5 Family First Timers
- 6 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 7 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 10 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 11 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 12 alaska cruise
- 13 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 14 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 15 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 16 Sailing On A Vista
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss