I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 2 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 3 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 4 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 5 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 6 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 13 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 14 September Viking Cruise
- 15 Looking for El Chapo
- 16 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 17 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 18 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 19 Princess in Bangkok
- 20 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 21 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 22 A stop in Brunei.
- 23 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 24 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 25 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise