I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 2 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Steep cruise discounts
- 8 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 9 Staying active on a river cruise
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 12 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 13 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 16 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Which cruise one to use??
- 19 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 20 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 21 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 22 Formal nights on cruise
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Cruises for singles
- 25 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?