I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 European river cruise
- 2 oceania alaska cruise
- 3 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 4 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 5 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 6 Last minute cruise advice
- 7 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 11 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 12 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 13 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 14 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 15 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 16 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 September Viking Cruise
- 21 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 22 Port Canaveral
- 23 AMA vs VIKING
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea