I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 2 low river levels
- 3 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 4 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 5 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 6 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 11 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 12 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 13 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 14 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 15 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Fall foliage cruise
- 18 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 19 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 20 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 21 Should we take a river cruise?
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 oceania alaska cruise
- 24 Private guide Belize City
- 25 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise