I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 2 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 3 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 4 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 5 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 6 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 9 Dream A Little Dream
- 10 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 11 Seabourn Sojourn Singapore-Mumbai, March 2015
- 12 Cruise room options for three people
- 13 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Norwegian Dawn
- 16 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 17 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 18 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 21 Greece Italy Cruise
- 22 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 23 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?