I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Well that was fast!
- 2 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 3 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 4 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 5 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 6 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 7 Camera and binoculars
- 8 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 11 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 12 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 13 Cruise room options for three people
- 14 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 15 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 16 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 17 Dream A Little Dream
- 18 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 19 Singles Cruise Options
- 20 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 21 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 22 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 23 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise