I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tricky planning
- 2 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 3 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 4 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 5 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 8 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 9 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 12 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 13 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 Celebrity Solstice
- 15 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 18 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 19 Cruising Hacks
- 20 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 21 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 22 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 23 Disembarking with HAL
- 24 norwegian cruise line
- 25 Boarding times on Celebrity