I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October