I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Thomas/St John, St Maarten
- 2 This Crew Has Talent
- 3 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 4 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 5 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 6 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 7 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 8 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 12 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 15 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 16 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 17 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 18 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 19 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 21 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 Time For An Escape
- 24 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 25 round trip Hawaii cruise