I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise the North West Passage
- 2 Cruising New Zealand?
- 3 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 4 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 5 tips for first cruisers
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 8 British Passport Validity
- 9 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 10 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Alaskan cruise
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Excursion Shore
- 15 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 16 Time in ports?
- 17 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 18 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 19 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 20 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 21 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 22 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 23 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 24 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 25 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?