I'd love to hear people's experiences with European River Cruises- particularly the Christmas Market cruises, but all insights are welcome.
My husband REALLY wants to do a Christmas River Cruise. Any particular companies or countries that are just must-sees?
I'm also a little concerned about our age. We're a very vibrant young couple: we're both around 30. I realize that the clientele is generally older on these cruises, but is there going to be so much of a disparity that it interferes with the vacation? We've done a Holland America cruise before and had a blast. I know it's not exactly the same, but they cater to a little more mature crowd as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 2 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Spoiled for life
- 6 Santorini excursions
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 Barcelona to Rome
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Currency for multiple countries
- 12 Oceania Overbooking
- 13 2 NIght PreCruise
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Late arrival for checking-in
- 18 Dubronovik
- 19 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 20 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 21 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 22 alaska cruise
- 23 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 25 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca