I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 2 Alaska in summer
- 3 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 4 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 5 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 6 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 7 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 8 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 9 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 10 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 11 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 12 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 15 Time For An Escape
- 16 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 17 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 21 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 22 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 23 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 24 airport transfer
- 25 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey