I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska in summer
- 2 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 3 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 4 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 5 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 6 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 7 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 8 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 9 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 16 Time For An Escape
- 17 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 18 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 19 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 22 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 23 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 24 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 25 airport transfer