I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Tauck River Cruises
- 4 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 5 Celebrity Millennium
- 6 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 7 Trip insurance
- 8 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 9 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 10 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 11 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 12 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 13 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 14 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 15 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 18 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 24 European cruise suggestions?
- 25 Going!