I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 https://menintalk.com/zilotrope/
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Going!
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 10 Viking cruise in early October
- 11 Trip insurance
- 12 Husband is a green card holder
- 13 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 15 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 16 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 17 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 18 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 21 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 24 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 25 MSC splendida