I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 2 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 3 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 4 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 5 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 12 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 13 September Viking Cruise
- 14 Looking for El Chapo
- 15 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 16 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 17 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 18 Princess in Bangkok
- 19 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 20 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 21 A stop in Brunei.
- 22 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 23 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 24 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 25 Tricky planning