I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 5 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 6 Bucket List
- 7 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea