I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Choosing a balcony
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Staying active on a river cruise
- 2 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 3 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 4 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 5 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Back from Epic cruise
- 8 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 9 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 Which cruise one to use??
- 12 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 15 Formal nights on cruise
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Cruises for singles
- 18 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 19 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 20 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 21 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 22 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 23 Tours in Greece
- 24 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 25 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean