I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 European River Cruises - strategy
- 2 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 3 Cruise the North West Passage
- 4 Cruising New Zealand?
- 5 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 6 tips for first cruisers
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 9 British Passport Validity
- 10 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 11 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 12 Alaskan cruise
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Excursion Shore
- 15 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 16 Time in ports?
- 17 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 18 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 19 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 20 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 21 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 22 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 23 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 24 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 25 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?