I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Choosing a balcony
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights on cruise
- 2 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 3 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 4 Tours in Greece
- 5 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 6 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 7 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 8 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 11 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 12 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 13 TAMPA HOTEL
- 14 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 15 Azamara Excursions
- 16 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 20 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 21 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 22 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview