I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Choosing a balcony
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 4 1 night in Denali
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Antarctica Cruise
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 13 Cruise worries
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 18 An Introduction to new member
- 19 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 20 Sunday in Livorno
- 21 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 24 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 25 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew