I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Choosing a balcony
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 2 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 3 Greece Italy Cruise
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 6 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 7 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 8 Cruise room options for three people
- 9 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 10 Tauck Danube cruise
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 13 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 14 New charge on NCL
- 15 returning rental car in Southampton
- 16 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 21 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 24 Assult on Golden Princess
- 25 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...