I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Choosing a balcony
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 3 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 4 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 5 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Formal nights on cruise
- 8 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 9 Norwegian Dawn
- 10 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Veendam vs. Summit
- 16 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 1 night in Denali
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Antarctica Cruise
- 21 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 22 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 23 Cruise worries
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap