I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 7 European river cruise
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 10 oceania alaska cruise
- 11 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 12 Last minute cruise advice
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 15 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 16 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 17 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 18 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 19 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 September Viking Cruise
- 25 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?