My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 4 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 8 alaska cruise
- 9 Sailing On A Vista
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 14 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 15 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 16 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 17 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 18 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 19 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 20 Baltic Cruise in June
- 21 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 22 MSC Divina
- 23 Cruising from Baltimore
- 24 Short Cruises
- 25 Where is member Eschew?