My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Low water cruise complaints
- 2 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 3 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 4 Holland america oosterdam
- 5 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 6 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cruises survey
- 10 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 11 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 12 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 13 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 16 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 17 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 20 Silversea the BEST
- 21 Hats off to Viking
- 22 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 23 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 24 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 25 Formal nights on cruise