My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.
Charter to Antarctica, South Georgia and Falklands
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 5 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 6 Cruise room options for three people
- 7 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 8 Tauck Danube cruise
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 11 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 12 New charge on NCL
- 13 returning rental car in Southampton
- 14 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 15 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 16 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 19 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 24 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises
- 25 Antarctica Cruise