My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 2 Cruisewear on Princess
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 5 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Port Canaveral
- 8 Formal nights
- 9 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 14 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 15 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 18 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 19 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 20 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 21 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 22 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 23 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal
- 24 quality of m/v artemis
- 25 1st time cruise!