My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Adventure
- 2 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Short luxury cruise
- 5 Roll calls
- 6 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 7 Princess - Needs Help!
- 8 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 12 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 13 What to pack for alaska
- 14 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 18 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 19 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 20 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 21 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 22 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 23 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 24 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 25 12 day Mediterranean cruise