My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 2 Private guide Belize City
- 3 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 4 Panama Canal
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 low river levels
- 7 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 8 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 9 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 10 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 11 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 12 Port Canaveral
- 13 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 14 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 15 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 16 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 17 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Fall foliage cruise
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 22 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 23 Should we take a river cruise?
- 24 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 25 oceania alaska cruise