My name is Stewart McPherson.
I am trying to organise a private charter of a steel hulled yacht to visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Deception Island, Elephant Island, South Georgia and the Falklands from February 19th to March 18th 2014.
Would anyone be interested in coming? I am looking for three adventurous but sensible nature-enthusiasts to make the trip viable.
Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 5 Disembarking with HAL
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 norwegian cruise line
- 8 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 9 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 10 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 11 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 12 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 13 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 14 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 15 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 16 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 17 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 18 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 19 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 20 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 21 Well that was fast!
- 22 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 23 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 24 Camera and binoculars
- 25 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean