In the past 4 years we have gone on 3 Celebrity 10-11 day cruises in the Carribean with several other couples. The ships were the Constellation, Solstice and Equinox. We enjoyed them all. We thought the food and service were excellent. Now a member of our travel group has suggested Princess for a Southern Carribean Cruise on the Emerald Princess. None of us has cruised with them. Knowing in advance that there will be pros and cons, can anyone who has been on BOTH lines and preferably the same class ships give us the differences we can expect with Princess?
Celebrity vs. Princess
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 2 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 3 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 Pavlus Travel
- 6 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 7 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 8 Legend of the Seas
- 9 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way