In the past 4 years we have gone on 3 Celebrity 10-11 day cruises in the Carribean with several other couples. The ships were the Constellation, Solstice and Equinox. We enjoyed them all. We thought the food and service were excellent. Now a member of our travel group has suggested Princess for a Southern Carribean Cruise on the Emerald Princess. None of us has cruised with them. Knowing in advance that there will be pros and cons, can anyone who has been on BOTH lines and preferably the same class ships give us the differences we can expect with Princess?
Celebrity vs. Princess
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 2 Staying active on a river cruise
- 3 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Cruises for singles
- 18 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 19 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 20 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 21 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 22 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 23 Tours in Greece
- 24 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 25 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean